My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Friday, January 27, 2006

Bad Bad Bad

Maybe it was just the PMS. Maybe it was the cold cold day. But what could I have been thinking when I ate half a can of pringles last night? I feel like absolute crap today. I feel like I need a major internal cleansing. And not just because of the unhealthiness of it...that's never stopped me from eating something I wanted...but because I could swear that my ass looks enormous today and I'd just as soon be in bed wearing pj's right now. I suppose I thought I was feeling more mentally fit to handle the indulgence, but clearly that's not the case. Being this girl is hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home