My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Friday, March 24, 2006

Ambitious, maybe. Stupid? Definitely

I have officially dedicated 7 hours of my day to figuring out and fixing that fucking button.

You know the one.

I have read so much code I have no idea what I read. I have beseeched the good people in my Blogger help group* to offer words of advice and consolation. And do you know what I've discovered? Because this is really interesting. This is incredibly important information that I have to share with you today. Now. Right here.

Never overlook the easiest answer.

Yep. That's it.

When your code says Value="Google Search"? You better believe that all you need to do is delete the word Google and the button magically does exactly what you want it to.

I hope all of you love...and I mean LOVE...the look of the blog, because there is no way I'm fixing it up again anytime soon.


*Hi, have I mentioned that any day now I'll be fitted for my pocket protector?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home