My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Monday, March 06, 2006

And the winner is...

I have never really been one to get into the Academy Awards hoopla. I do enjoy the post-carpet trash talk, the best and worst dress lists, but I couldn't really care less who wins what award and why (much less whether they deserved it or not).

Last night John and I went to an Oscar party, because any excuse is a good excuse to hang out with close friends and drink. After a caiparina or four I became aware of a recent, but now familiar, phenomenon...the women of Hollywood seemed to be ematiating progressively throughout the night. I know, I know, I have issues, sure, but things really are out of control.

I spent a good hour yelling about it on the way home, so instead I will let the good ladies at Go Fug Yourself to say it for me, because this post pretty much covers what I'm feeling this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home