My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Monday, March 13, 2006

Blog Blog Blog*


S (calling out from bathroom): can someone help me to do clean up?

J looks at M for reprieve, takes initiative with a loud exhalation, and gets up from couch

S (overheard by M in livingroom): why you always come and do clean up?

J: It's one of the things I do because I love mommy so much, but I don't like to do it.

(M's laughter heard throughout the apartment)

S: you're not the only grown up. Mommy could do clean up too, you know.

J: mommy is welcome to do clean up anytime she wants to.

S: yeah, mommy only likes to blog, blog, blog.

*some portion of the preceding had to be spliced together in post-production

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I love it! Our of the Mouth of Sophie!! She's a genius!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home