My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

But I guess my best wasn't good enough

I just ate an entire (ENTIRE) 10 oz. bag of peanuts while watching Lost. Mostly it was John's fault because he came home with sake and all I need is mild inebriation to start eating when I normally wouldn't. Why do I do this to myself? And why do I first get on the scale to confirm that although I feel like a total fat ass* I'm still actually the same weight I was yesterday, so yeah, go for it, eat up. Now I'm wishing I'd invested in a stomach pump years ago.

*you might notice that it's been exactly 28 days or so since the last time I felt like a total fat ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home