My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Friday, March 24, 2006

Change...my less than gradual descent into total geekery

I've just spent 3 hours (straight...seriously) tinkering with my template. The changes are subtle, but if you were able to see the new page and the old page next to one another, you'd know that they are very noticeable and probably ask me why I didn't make them sooner.

I would have no answer for you.

I think this is a more viewer friendly selection of colors.

My last sticking point, however, is the size of the submit button for Google searches. It's driving me up a wall and I've decided that I just have to let it go before my head explodes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home