My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Friday, March 10, 2006

Fight the power

The most wonderful thing has happened. A Dunkin Donuts has been opened up in the courtyard of the CitiCorp building. This means that on any given day I can have good coffee in the morning instead of the shite we have in the office (which I will then drink during the day only as filler). At long last there is a choice!

Fuck you Starbucks and your reign of tyranny and dictatorship over midtown. Fuck your mochafrappalattewhatta, which is always over-roasted anyway. Now people can pay a reasonable amount for coffee and not have to use 20 minutes of their morning to order it.

Also, it's springy and pretty outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home