My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Monday, March 20, 2006

The final frontier

Over dinner tonight (which, needless to say, she did not eat), Sophie delineated what she'd learned at school today:

1) The earth spins around the sun.

2) Astronauts float around in space.


3) The days of the week song.


4) Astronauts go up in space in a rocket and then if there are too many people in the rocket, it explodes and then the astronauts have to float around in space.


I'm glad Josh is paying $16,000 a year to not only satisfy the morbid whims of our child, but to make an installation of the song Space Oddity by David Bowie, which will be stuck in my head for the next week at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home