My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Saturday, March 18, 2006

In case it wasn't already clear

John just taught me how to use html escape codes, which is why my
  • 's can actually look like they do rather than a dot, which is what they would look like otherwise.

    Most of you couldn't care less, but I am so psyched about this new information...it's almost as much fun as personalizing my page and finding the corresponding color codes in css language all by myself and then figuring out where to actually apply the code so that I could get the look I wanted.

    Have I lost most of my readership yet?

    Just wait until I start my new job and am full of insightful commentary on how companies can improve their financial image in the eyes of the investing public.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home