My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Monday, March 20, 2006

Out of the bag

So I gave my notice and it's now official. I won't be working here anymore...at least not once I'm done working here. My boss was the least emotional I've ever seen him, which leads me to wonder why I bothered sticking around as long as I did. I mean, once John was working again and I didn't have to worry about making rent, why didn't I more aggressively make a move to leave this place? And why was it so hard and awkward to quit? Now I just can't really wait to get the hell out.

We spent all day yesterday shopping for business clothes. I hate shopping. It's always depressing, never works out and costs too much money. After attempting Loehmann's and Filene's, we went to Jcrew where the suits were either too expensive or the pieces were just off in size. By the time we got home I resolved to only ever internet shop if possible, because at least then I can feel like a fat ass in the privacy of my own home. Small comfort, but comfort nonetheless.

What is the point of this post? I don't know. I'm sleepy. I'm bored. I'm pms-ing and I can't always be interesting.

Cut me some slack, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home