My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Friday, March 17, 2006

Practically free clothing...or, please visit my friend's store

My friend Erin has recently opened up an Ebay business selling discount high-end designer clothes (e.g. Prada, Versace, Michael Kors, Armani, Chloe, Dolce & Gabana, Gucci) to fashionista women all over the world.

As a talented (and I'm not kidding people, this woman is freakishly talented) costume designer, you can be sure Erin knows more about clothes than the average woman. She has a great eye, and discerning taste and I'm generally reduced to nervous sweats when I know I'll be in the same room with her.

Her husband would have you believe that Erin's incomparable taste applies to him as well* and apparently, if you agree with him you have a standing invitation to drop by at their apartment to drink whiskey and try on beautiful clothes.

You can find all of Erin's clothes on Ebay. Her business is called Miss Billee's and her online store can be found at http://shop.vendio.com/MissBillee.

*of course, he's totally right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home