My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Recovering alcoholic

I want to confess that I got totally trashed last night. It's rare that I party so hard I spend the entirety of the next day in my pajamas watching t.v. and pounding Tylenol*, but last night was one of those occasions. I haven't showered and didn't change into actual clothes until 10 minutes before Sophie was due to be dropped off. We've been watching Smallville and eating popcorn chicken.**

Thank you to all of my friends who made this day possible.

*we ran out of Aleve...the wonder drug...and also, I probably don't need to be trashed to spend a whole day in my jammies

**gross...but, uh, yum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home