My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Spare me

I've decided to suppress my desire this morning to blog about any of the following things:

1) conversations I've had with John in the last 24 hours about computers, html coding, Smallville or the Atkins diet;

2) the way my pants (don't) fit;

3) my resulting blahness;

4) the fact that I seem to be the last person on the planet to listen to Imogen Heap and my obsession with her album; or

4) my anxiety about finding clothes for my upcoming job.

Instead, I will be posting more drawings by and pictures of Sophie.

Please enjoy my blessed silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home