My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday

Today I'm aware of something new...let me rephrase, I'm newly aware of something: Sunday's suck for me. Even if everything is great on Saturday, even if I'm feeling really good about the rest of the weekend, somehow on Sunday morning (and for the rest of the day) things are bad. I don't really understand yet whether this is the result of staying up too late two nights in a row (since I'm supposed to be in bed by 10 o'clock every night) or whether there's some other source entirely, but I always feel blue on Sundays.

Worst yet is the fact that all of my body stuff comes back on Sunday. I feel fat, I feel ugly. I spend the entire day feeling cranky and resentful and irritable. It's weird and I can't do a good job of turning my mood around and I can't figure out why I feel it. I'm frustrated.

Blech.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pooja said...

My best method for vanquishing the Yukky Sundays is to skip work or school on Monday and go to the movies. Okay, I know it doesn't work as well if you have a real job.

kisses from me!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Irina said...

Phew...I was worried that the solution was to avoid eating crap on Saturday while recovering from Friday, but your idea is SO much better Pooj!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home