My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Swamped

I have actual work to do people. What's that about? Has there been some sort of rip in the time space continuum that I'm only just learning about? Doesn't my boss understand that I have better things to do with my time than reviewing contracts? Like blogging? Um, hello?

There is much to report and I will be back , if I'm lucky, this afternoon to do it. Otherwise, the cat will be away tomorrow and you can count on roughly 20 posts then.

In the meantime, I leave you with this photo of Sophie, because, you know, it's hard out here for a pimp:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home