My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Today's pearl of wisdom

S: You know what? Chris said he would marry me first and now he said he wants to marry Jazzy, but he should marry me first because that's what he said.

M: Hmmm, I see.

S: And you know what? It's the same...it's similar to when I wanted to marry Chris, but then I wanted to marry Aiden after that, but you can't marry both of them.

M: No?

S: No, you can't because then you'll have to have too many babies and how can you have so many babies? And how can you buy so many cribs? Then the babies will get sick and how can they get unsick? Or how will they sleep if you have only one crib, because then they'll have to take turns.

M: Are you going to finish your pizza?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home