My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Typical email exchange

From: Irina
Date: Mar 15, 2006 2:41 PM
Subject: Blog...what else?
To: John


Someone answered my plea on the blogger forum for help. Now the spacing problem is all fixed. Problem was (because I KNOW you want to know) that some of my <li>'s didn't have corresponding </li>'s to close the term.

So there. Another feather in my little dorko cap.
___________________________

From: John
Date: Mar 15, 2006 2:44 PM
Subject: Blog...what else?
To: Irina

1111111111!
__________________________________

From: Irina
Date: Mar 15, 2006 2:50 PM
Subject: Blog...what else?
To: John

0000000?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home