My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Monday, March 13, 2006

What didn't happen this weekend, but probably should have

1) Grocery shopping

2) House cleaning

3) Going out of doors (for longer than getting my clothes out of the dryer two blocks away)

4) Returning that skirt to Jcrew (this would have helped to remedy error #3)

5) Baking little cheese cakes (to work out the materials fees for this Housing Works venture)

6) Meeting up with Bess and her fiance (while he was in town, but he's gone now...you suck Bess, see you Wednesday...kisses!)

7) Staying away from the open bag of Ghirardelli's double chocolate chocolate chips

8) That massive windfall of money that's due me through karma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home