My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Crap Crap Crap

Today the weather is blechy: overcast, threat of rain and it's cold. To match, I feel blue and restless.

I'm feeling fat again (thanks PMS) and for the first time in quite a while it's actually affecting my life.

Tonight, I'm going out with friends and I'm actually dreading getting dressed for it. Somewhere inside I know that's silly, or at the very least irrational, but that hasn't stopped me from wanting to shut myself away all weekend.

Last night, I had a dream in which I was sitting down to dinner with my parents and my father told me I had gained too much weight and he thought I shouldn't eat anything.

It's 1 o'clock and I haven't eaten today and I'm not very hungry.

Um, could someone please bring out the sun again?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolving voice. good job. nice touch. lighter-handed than often (though lighter still, and choosier, wouldn't exactly be amok); all the pathos intact, yet maudlin danny-boy weepy stuff at a minumum. how nice on both counts. that sun thing was lovely.

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home