My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

For the love of a good band

My co-worker Sarah has just introduced me to Kudu, an electro-clash funk band. Allmusic.com compares them to Ladytron, but I have to disagree. Kudu is far more funky and easy to listen to than Ladytron, particularly on repeat. It's the kind of music that makes me want to dance on the train. I love that feeling.

A feeling I don't love quite as much is coming home to find a sink full of dishes that I thought was taken care of this morning by somebody else before he left for the airport. No fancy cheese for him tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home