My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Friday, April 14, 2006

It was an earthcrack

Sophie is home from school today and, thanks to the close of the stock market (at the drop of a hat), I'm off too.

She has taken nearly all of her stuffed animals and piled them on the couch under blankets so that they can take a nap. However, there was an earthcrack in care-a-lot and now most of the animals have to move to her bed in order to build a new care-a-lot.

At this very moment the animals are split between the two care-a-lots and sleeping. Sophie, meanwhile, is watching Dora the Explorer and yelling at the t.v. in Spanish. She is pronouncing all of the words with r's in them as if they had l's, for example: grande comes out as glande.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home