My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Friday, April 28, 2006

Oh boy

It is 4pm. My boss, the woman who trained me, and I were out to lunch and drank lots of wine. I drank mine on a mostly empty stomach. Now, I'm a little less depressed, but would also like to go home and sleep.

I'd also like an exorcism performed to rid my body of the peanut m&m's I ate to sober me up.

Shit.

On an alternate note, my ex-husband did a very nice thing and had a friend of mine, an author with whom I haven't spoken in a while, sign his newest book for me and messengered it over. This makes me feel all the more cared for.

I know I'll figure this...whatever...out and all will be better eventually.

I appreciate the time any of you have taken in sticking through it with me .

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I'm sticking with you babe! Just know that I am here for you, in any way that you need me! I'm reading and I'm hearing you, and wishing there was something I could do for you...at least give you a big hug, because sometimes even that little bit helps so much! I hope with help and some time you can figure things out soon. You are in my thoughts and I am wishing so much goodness for you. Hugs, kisses and love!!!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home