My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Monday, April 17, 2006

Oh how time flies

It's my third week at the office.

Today was my first day at my proper desk, which meant I answered the phone too. It's so strange how something as simple as answering a phone can seem daunting when you're doing it for the first time in a new place. At one point some telemarketer called and asked who she was speaking to and I said: I'm the office manager and for a brief moment I felt this little rush of pride.

More exciting was ordering new desk accessories...wooooo...yes, this is a very sad thing, but not as sad as how thrilled I am to be working in Excel. Which I am...I'm totally stoked...seriously.

Next week I get a business card. Amazing, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home