My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

She talks about these things with her dad instead

S: I want girl-boobs.

J: What?

S: I want girl-boobs. Like mommy has.

J: (hopefully reinterpreting) You mean you want a bra?

S: Yes a want a bra like mommy wears and also princess Jasmine. But it can be just a little one.

J: Um, okay.

S: And it should be red.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

Dude, how old is your daughter?
The kids these days.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Irina said...

Somewhere between 4 and 60, I think.

And to think, this is the kid who recently started referring to her needs as numbers 2 & 3 (in reverse order) because she's decided poop and pee are bad words.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home