My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Someone was shit faced last night and it wasn't me*

J: Many people here have confirmed that you are the end of everything.

I: What?


J: I've talked to people here who think you're the hottest woman in the bar.

I: Really?

J: You're the end of the process for a lot of people.

I:What are you talking about? Wait. Should I be grossed out?

J: No. I'm just trying to say that this isn't as small as high school and you aren't hot shit.

I: Alright. Hold on. Can I repeat to you what you just said? Because you're not making any sense at this point.

J: Okay. Yes. Please repeat what I said.


I: You said this isn't as small as high school and...I didn't quite catch the last part, but I think you said this isn't as small as high school and you aren't hot shit.


J: Yes! That is exactly what I'm saying. This place. It's not as small as high school. The bar.

I: Can you agree that makes no sense?


J: Oh, wait. I think I was just imagining that Clark Kent had a crush on you.




*One of us doesn't remember having this conversation either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home