My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Sunday, April 09, 2006

This is what dinner looks like when the child is with her father


*Three kinds of pate
*Champignions
*Peppery olives
*Goat milk gouda
*Grapes
*And wine (which did not fit into the photograph)

Oh and about 16 episodes of Arrested Development, our new favorite show, but I'll get into that later.

7 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Wow, nice! Fancy. I wish I had the desire to do something like this. I hate the kitchen!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Joshua said...

See, when I was a kid and dinner was just with my dad it looked like waffles. He knows how to cook now though.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Irina said...

I meant this is what MY dinner looks like when she's with her father.

I wish dinner could be waffles and french toast and pancakes...stupid carbs with their stupid enmity...and maybe a side or four of bacon.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Irina said...

H,

It's called Whole Foods Supermarket. You probably don't have one where you are, but that's the secret behind the magic that has been captured in this photo. The only thing I did was put it all on plates.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

No, I know. I'm not really sure what my point was actually.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Irina said...

Josh,

I think your point was nanny nanny poo-poo, I get to eat pancakes because I'm a big soccer star and you aren't.

Great, now I'm crying just a little bit on the inside.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

Yeah, I guess you're right. Sorry, but only a little.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home