My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Monday, April 03, 2006

Um...that was weird

Dear Miss Kendall,

As the governing body of this domicile, we must give formal reprimand for the "accident" you had on the couch earlier this evening.


Please see the guidelines which fully define the term "accident".


We believe you will find that holding it in until it is too late because you don't want to stop coloring, is not among the currently acceptable definitions of the above term.


In the future we would appreciate an effort on your part to break your mind-meld and take care of business.


Thank you,
Your parents

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Oh my!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home