My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I have a tendency to unconsciously appropriate other peoples' affectations, leading me to say things like y'all.

Email me

Friday, April 07, 2006

While I was on my way to work

John took a shower while Sophie got herself dressed. When he'd dried himself off and put on a pair of boxers, he went looking for Sophie. She was nowhere to be found. Not one to panic, John made a second search of the apartment, and a third, at which point Sophie jumped out from behind the couch and yelled SURPRISE!

Then ensued the following exchange:


S: (Jumping out from her hiding place) Surprise!


J: Oh, I was just looking for you.


S: (Pointing) You need to hide something.


J: (Looking down at his crotch) Oh, sorry.

S: (Shielding her eyes) Was that part of your privates?


J: Yes, sorry about that (making necessary adjustments).


S: That's okay. When people live together it's okay to see their privates.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Oh my!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home